India has one of the most exotic and ancient cultures in human history (which makes it very exciting for India sightseeing). It’s more than just a country it’s a subcontinent with many different languages, religions, and cultural differences.
Binsar – Explore The Realms Of Wildlife
Peace. Jungles. Heights. Chills. Wildlife. All you wildlife enthusiasts out there head to Binsar – one of the rising tourist destinations in India located in the heart of Kumaoni region of Almora for an incredible trip of your lifetime.
Best time to visit: October to November
How to reach
- By air: There’s a domestic airport in Pantnagar, 152 km from Binsar.
- By rail: Kathgodam Railway Station, 119 km from Binsar, is the nearest railway head.
- By road: Buses connect the town with all major neighboring areas.
Attractions: Zero Point, Pariyadeva Pashan, Mary Budden Estate, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, Bineshwar Mahadev Temple, and more.
Wildlife: Barking deer, himalayan beer, leopard, flying squirrel, chital and porcupine are some of the species of animals found here
Average Temperature: 19.8 degree celsius (Max.) and 6.5 degree celsius (Min.)
Places to eat: Baba cake and Dolma Restaurant are some of the places you can dine at in Binsar
Camping: there are many camping sites available in this area and you are required to book in advance as they’re full during peak season like the month of June and January
Jeep safari: There are many companies offering jeep safaris of Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary that you can book in advance and surely worth trying
Coorg – Walk Amidst The Coffee Plantations
Coorg simply cannot be skipped from the list of best places to visit in India. A quick getaway for many from Bangalore, this mesmerizing hill station in Karnataka is breathtakingly beautiful. It’s one of the top 10 places to visit in India and a visit here sure would heal you and energize you!
Best time to visit: October to March
How to reach
- By air: The nearest domestic airport is in Mangalore, 156 km away. The nearest international airport is the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, 285 kilometres away.
- By rail: Mysore Junction, 106 km away, is the nearest rail head.
- By road: The 238 km long road trip from Bangalore (Bengaluru) takes 5 hours 30 minutes.
Attractions: Abbey Falls, Nalknad Palace, Barapole River, Brahmagiri Peak, Iruppu Falls, Namdroling Monastery, Nagarhole National Park, Microlight flight at Chelavara, ziplining, and angling in River Kaveri
Kerala – The Magical God’s Own Country
To all the nature lover’s out there. A trip to God’s own country is a must in your twenties for its enchanting wilderness. Luscious green trees, pristine water, crazy wildlife experience – visit Kerala for more such wonderful delights.
Best time to visit: November to January and June to August
How to reach
- By air: Kerala has three main airports – Calicut International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Trivandrum International Airport. These airports connect Kerala with different cities across the world, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Muscat, and Dubai.
- By rail: Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station, Ernakulam Junction railway station, and Kollam Junction railway station are three major rail heads of Kerala. These stations connect the state with cities and towns across India.
- Alappuzha Beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Kumarakom bird sanctuary, Marari Beach, Revi Karunakaran Museum, Marari Beach, Punnamada Lake, Pathiramanal, and Sri Krishna Temple in Ambalappuzha
- TATA Tea Museum, Meesapulimala, Blossom Park, Pothamedu ViewPoint, Attukal Waterfalls, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Kundala Lake, Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, and Eravikulam National Park
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Aruvikkuzhi waterfall, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple, Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Beach, and Pathiramanal Island
- Meenmutty Waterfalls, Chembra Peak, 9 Hairpin Curves, Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary, Ekkadal Caves, Bathery Jain Temple, Neelimala View Point, and Pookot Lake
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Mangla Devi Temple, Abraham’s Spice Garden, Murikkady, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre, Chellarkovil, Kumily, and Deepa World Spice & Ayurvedic Garden
- Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach, Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Halcyon Castle, Akkulam Lake, Jama Masjid, Vellayani Lake, Karamana River, and Rock Cut Caves
- Bekal Fort, Ananthapura Temple, Valiyaparamba Backwaters, Bekal Beach, Mallikarjuna Temple, Chandragiri Fort, Kappil Beach, Nileswaram, Bekal Hole Aqua Park, and Pallikere Beach
- Mananchira, Conolly Canal, Hilite Mall, Kallayi, Tali Temple, Kappad Beach, Kozhikode Beach, Thusharagiri Waterfalls, Sargaalaya, Payyoli Beach, Kozhippara Falls, and Matri Dei Cathedral
- Varkala Beach, Janardhan Temple, Sivagiri Muth, Kappil Lake, Papanasam Beach, Janardan Swami Temple, Vishnu Temple, Anjengo Fort, Sarkara Devi Temple, Varkala Tunnel, and Kaduvayil Thangal Dargah
Kanatal – For The Best Camping Experiences
With this rising adventure spot that offers endless opportunities to enjoy thrilling activities clubbed with one of the best camping experiences, weekends will no more be boring at escapes like Kanatal. Considered to be one of the best holiday destinations in India for all travelers, camping in Kanatal is one experience that no one should miss out on.
Best time to visit: April to June
How to reach
- By air: Located at a distance of 92 kms, Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest airstrip to Kanatal.
- By rail: Located at a distance of 75 kms, Rishikesh railway station is the nearest railhead to Kanatal.
Attractions: Kodia Jungle, Tehri Lake, Surkanda Devi temple, New Tehri Dam, and more.
Kasol – The Trekker’s Paradise
Here’s why every man should travel solo at least once in your life – Not only will you discover a new you and find a direction for yourself, but you’d return with experiences of a lifetime.
Best time to visit: October to June
How to reach
- By air: Bhuntar Domestic Airport (31 km away) is the nearest flight connect.
- By rail: Pathankot (296 km away) is the nearest rail head.
- By road: HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation) runs regular buses from Delhi, Haryana, & Punjab and other Himachal cities like Pathankot, Shimla, Kangra, Solan, & Dharamsala.
Attractions: Kheerganga peak, Malana village, Parvati river, Manikaran Sahib gurudwara, Jari, Bhuntar, and more.